• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flywheel Resurfacing

tdi_g

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any shops that resurface flywheels in the Buford/Cumming/Suwanee area? I know O'Reilly's in Buford does it but their machine is down. Need to get it done Saturday morning. Any recommendations?

Buford automotive machineshop on the old holiday road did do it but i don't know if they are open on saturday and slacks in gainsville might they have a warehouse in buford where you can drop it off

Thanks for the leads. I tried calling Buford Machine Shop but didn't get an answer. The O'Reilly's in Gainesville might be able to do it as well, so I'm told.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lol at the oriellys machine being broke. The one by me has a machine that was broken for years, must be an orielly thing. The napa machine shop in ksaw was the only one close by, and they quit doing it . Getting hard to find, just like radiator shops

I'm pulling the transmission this afternoon. Really hoping the girl on the phone at Oreilly's in Gainesville knew what she was talking about.

Took it to O'Reilly's and they botched it. There was no way I would feel comfortable bolting that back on. Ended up ordering a new one and will have it next week. Luckily I was only out $35.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom