• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN 5.7. Why?.

I enjoyed mine quite a bit. However, not enough to purchase again at 100's more than I originally paid for it. I also feared that the thing would explode in my hand one day shooting it. Then, I was to soon get my hands on a P226. It was downhill from there.

I have seen the Federal ball 5.7x28mm ammo at a decent price. I won't say the shop but, one not far from me was asking 34 and change for SS197. :doh:
Don't stock up on the Federal stuff until you've tried it. Mine chokes and jams with it. Same for the ATI and Korean mags. Stick with the FN stuff. SS197 is out there, just don't panic buy.

images

Oh HELL No!!! The mag lays across the top? That is absolutely cool as all get out. This just bumped a .357 Smith down to 2nd place on my "Next Gun I Buy" list.

40 nations military and over 300 law enforcement agencies in the US use the 5.7 platform...including the Secret Service.

Enough said.
You could say the same for Glock in 9mm......except in much higher numbers, but that certainly wouldn't solve any arguments, lol.

Back
Top Bottom