• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN FNS9

I've had 2. Full size, stainless slide, safety, night sights.

The first I loved. Great trigger, good balance, 17 round cap. Still today it was the pistol I shot the best. I stupidly sold it and regretted it immediately.

The second I traded for an AR. That trigger was a bit grittier but still overall a nice gun. For some reason I couldn't shoot #2 as well as my CZ.

There are some solid deals out there now. Thinking of getting another because for the price of a used Shield you can't beat them.

I’m not a fan of Glock. Tried them in different calibers and sizes. I’d take the FN all day, but that’s just my opinion.

Better than a Glock ??

Guesse that depends. For an all around gun? In my preference yes. I like da/sa guns. I feel more comfortable having it in a bag/ glove box/ tucked/ or as a general "whatever".

I would say it wasn't as slim lined if you will and there are smaller glocks that will be way more comfortable carrying iwb.

All that said, mine was a full size (obviously) and taking that into consideration, I prefer it to the comparable glock 21( i think its 21).

And the fn 45 is a sweet shooter. I also liked the capacity which was a factor at first when purchasing. Not sure on the fn9 capacity.

If you have shot a glock you should have a good idea of what your getting. The g17 is a great gun, but i enjoy the fn 45 more than any glock Ive had.

Obligatory ymmv.

10-4 thanks for the info..............

I usually carry a Glock 19 in summer, and a full sized 1911 in cooler months.
Just saw one of those fns9s for cheap and wondered about them.....

Back
Top Bottom