• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN Rattle Snake bit me man REALLY?!?!?

Dang Jbum Jbum ! That sucks big time! I hope you heal up quick and feel better. I hope you have insurance that'll cover that crazy ass hospital bill, that's insane!
Not to hijack but talking about snake bites my bulldog tangled with the wrong sucker this morning. He saw something in the Ivy and jumped at it. He jumped out just as quick! His rear leg has swolen up like a turkey leg! All I can figure is a snake bite. Off to the vet we go...

View attachment 860626
Oh man, I hope your dog is gonna be okay. One of my neighbors 4 month old Boxer pup got nailed by a copperhead last year, little rascal was bouncing around playing after a visit to the vet. Didn't really seem to bother him too much except for the swollen leg.

Jbum Jbum WHAT a way to make a re-entry back to the ODT!!!
FAIL FAIL FAIL - rookie, How can you post a picture of a gun without your' feet in the picture... oh wait...
How can you possibly post pictures of your feet without a gun in the picture.:becky:
I aint sucking the poison out for ya, but glad you made it!!!

It appears that rattlesnake venom goes for 14k to 20k a vial in the U.S. If you hopped across the border to Mexico, its supposedly only 100-200 dollars. Based on what I could find on google about prices, your bill seems about "right", assuming the rest of the bill is due to ER and ICU prices.

Glad you made it.
You're lucky you didn't go to a hospital in kentucky. They would have saved you the 100k doctor fee and prayed the pain away

Back
Top Bottom