• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNG’s Irritate Me…..How About You?

Ryan Paden

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Im just here for the snacks.......
161   0
Reaction score
Found a great gun on ODT…..communicated with the gentleman. Gun was available. I offer him his full asking price. Im 4 hours away. Offer to drive to him by next morning. He states…..I don’t know. I might not have it available by early morning. I’m the first to offer full price and be there the next morning early and still get turned down……he stated…..everyone offers the same too. What is this the eBay of guns and we bid now? He set the price…….new people on trader have irritated me enough. I try and give people a chance but I’m getting to the point where I just don’t even want to send an offer if they are new. Sorry……just had to vent a moment. Anyone else have similar experiences?

It’s not the new guys for me lately. Dudes with decent feedback ghosting or just not responding on several deals after saying they want it. But then I end up dealing with a better class of ODTer it seems on the rebound deal so it all works out. I’m about ready to skip the first “I’ll take it” and just move on to the 2nd in-line. 😁

Back
Top Bottom