• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNG’s Irritate Me…..How About You?

It’s all about communications. So long as the new guy flakes out during the communications process, it doesn’t bother me. I’ll ask a lot of questions before meeting a new guy, mostly because I’m trying to feel the new guy out and make sure he sounds reasonable to deal with. Any hiccups in the communication and I’m out. I don’t schedule a meet with a new guy unless we have communicated back and forth several times.

I’ll only get aggravated if he doesn’t show or blows me off when we set a meeting time - but usually I figure that’s on me, because I didn’t do my due diligence enough.

71o4em.gif

Found a great gun on ODT…..communicated with the gentleman. Gun was available. I offer him his full asking price. Im 4 hours away. Offer to drive to him by next morning. He states…..I don’t know. I might not have it available by early morning. I’m the first to offer full price and be there the next morning early and still get turned down……he stated…..everyone offers the same too. What is this the eBay of guns and we bid now? He set the price…….new people on trader have irritated me enough. I try and give people a chance but I’m getting to the point where I just don’t even want to send an offer if they are new. Sorry……just had to vent a moment. Anyone else have similar experiences?
Need to bid higher,it's an auction.

As I have said many times before, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the two way ignore function! Someone pulls that noise, "Peace Out Girl Scout"! Newbies listing $2K pistols pistols for the price of a KIA, "Gone...FOREVER". Low-Ball me on a fair priced listing, no second chances...ever. Don't like someones username or avatar...you get the idea.

Found a great gun on ODT…..communicated with the gentleman. Gun was available. I offer him his full asking price. Im 4 hours away. Offer to drive to him by next morning. He states…..I don’t know. I might not have it available by early morning. I’m the first to offer full price and be there the next morning early and still get turned down……he stated…..everyone offers the same too. What is this the eBay of guns and we bid now? He set the price…….new people on trader have irritated me enough. I try and give people a chance but I’m getting to the point where I just don’t even want to send an offer if they are new. Sorry……just had to vent a moment. Anyone else have similar experiences?
Just tell them...

Back
Top Bottom