• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNG’s Irritate Me…..How About You?

Oh yeah and I vented about it and shared part of the conversation I had with other un named trader and cut our names out of the shared conversation so nobody would know who it was so it wouldn't be classified as a call out but the powers to be still swooped in and determined it to be a call out and deleted the conversation, moved and locked the thread and gave me a warning go figure, I got cussed out by a noob couldn't give bad feedback due to sight bylaws, couldn't share my experience with no given names and I got the warning and the noob got nothing, makes me glad to be a sight supporter.
Rookie

I live in Virginia so I don't have to deal with the gun sales. To be honest with you I haven't seen one on there yet it's worth anywhere near the money they're asking for it. I've honestly went to the gun shops up here and seen them brand new cheaper than the prices that are asking in the classifieds here. The one thing I do miss though is have an access to a lot of older guns. I love to refurbish the reconditioned old guns in the pickings are slim here. Of course it seems like the ones that look like they're 20 years old and been setting outside people want full retail price for anyways on ODT.

Pretty sure even Biker13 was new at one point. Unfortunately, feedback and membership longevity mean jack squat around here. You’re either trying to do a deal with a tool or you’re not. It has nothing to do with status on odt.

Would I feel more comfortable setting up a meet with Biker over a new guy? Of course. But it wasn’t a new guy that wasted my whole Sunday with bs because he’s so established here that he doesn’t need to read a text with an address, time and location in the parking lot. No no….. that was a jack hole who’s got 80 something positives and has been here a good long while.

Nope, but it WAS a brand new guy who bought the item the next day after telling Mr Feedback to go pound sand. New guy showed up early, cash in hand and spent about an hour bs’ing. Helluva a good guy.

Pretty sure even Biker13 was new at one point. Unfortunately, feedback and membership longevity mean jack squat around here. You’re either trying to do a deal with a tool or you’re not. It has nothing to do with status on odt.

Would I feel more comfortable setting up a meet with Biker over a new guy? Of course. But it wasn’t a new guy that wasted my whole Sunday with bs because he’s so established here that he doesn’t need to read a text with an address, time and location in the parking lot. No no….. that was a jack hole who’s got 80 something positives and has been here a good long while.

Nope, but it WAS a brand new guy who bought the item the next day after telling Mr Feedback to go pound sand. New guy showed up early, cash in hand and spent about an hour bs’ing. Helluva a good guy.
I told you my Brazilian wax appointment ran late and I was going to meet you as soon as the bleeding stopped! Dang!

Back
Top Bottom