• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNG’s Irritate Me…..How About You?

The best thing to do is just stay away from the newbies all together. It's tough enough to put a deal together and then figure out the logistics anyway without having to deal with someone that's brand new and doesn't present basic trade ethics anyway.

The best thing to do is just stay away from the newbies all together. It's tough enough to put a deal together and then figure out the logistics anyway without having to deal with someone that's brand new and doesn't present basic trade ethics anyway.
Well, I’d say you kinda nailed your moniker
“Elite Idiot”

Well I can't say that I've never dealt with the new member when I lived in Acworth I dealt with a few that have driven to me to pick something up or sent money to me to ship something so I'm going to have to put an addendum to that previous post.

If they are flaking out to begin with just move on. These days you don't know who is on the other end if there is insufficient feedback to rely on.
Ignoring new members all together is a bit different than “if they are flaking from the beginning”. Wouldn’t you agree?

I ignore EVERYBODY flaking from the beginning. You seem to think some of the new members will ever be good members.

I’d rather give a new guy a shot than deal with an “Elite Idiot” any day. You see, there’s about a 50/50 shot the new guy isn’t going to be an “Elite Idiot”. Dealing with a self diagnosed “Elite Idiot” kind of insures I’ll be dealing with some kind of idiot. Maybe an elite one or maybe just an idiot that sees
himself as a special idiot…. Who really knows?

At least we're not lumping people into groups. So we got that going for us.
Well if it's any consolation I think whoever it was put a good site together here. Although you guys can't control what goes on in the classifieds I think everything else is pretty much cool. I don't particularly like the timeouts that I do deserve but hey there's got to be some law and order somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom