• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNG’s Irritate Me…..How About You?

I don’t blame you. My dad taught me that you could learn a lot about a man from a handshake. If the dude is missing his right hand, I’ll never be able to trust him…. According to some lines of thinking
And the way they park in handicap spots? Infuriating. You can walk...kind of.

you seem like my kind of people....
My daughter has a little buddy in her class at school. Cute little kid whose Dad owns a farm. Horrible accident a few weeks before Christmas last year and the kid lost both his hands in a combine accident and some jack wagon parent in the class had the audacity to give the kid mittens for Christmas. Mittens...to a kid who just lost his hands? I was so mad.

My daughter comes home and sees me all fired up about it and says "Dad it's OK. He wouldn't wear them anyways."

My daughter has a little buddy in her class at school. Cute little kid whose Dad owns a farm. Horrible accident a few weeks before Christmas last year and the kid lost both his hands in a combine accident and some jack wagon parent in the class had the audacity to give the kid mittens for Christmas. Mittens...to a kid who just lost his hands? I was so mad.

My daughter comes home and sees me all fired up about it and says "Dad it's OK. He wouldn't wear them anyways."
That’s nothing! I was a witness at a hanging. Dude just had a half of a leg and one arm. Anyway, when the rope went tight , other spectators started yelling out letters. I mean, it was funny…. But damn

Only person who's ever given me a moment's trouble was an older, established (albeit mentally unstable) member with decent feedback stats.

Every one of my "newb" transactions has been first rate thus far (knock on wood).
Dam I bet we met the same one.we met about 2 miles from the house it was no biggie for me.

Not all new guys are bad.

I've done several deals with new guys (and been their 1st feedback on one) and they were good deals. Being new doesn't automatically make the guy a flakey scammer.

Well okay, there was that ONE deal where the guy didn't show, but he did show up the next day....lol.

I think the biggest lesson I’ve taken is the communication. If flakey from the jump off then I think I’m going to ignore. I’ve done deals with guys that only had 1 or 2 as well but their communication was spot on. Seems I’ve just run into a lot of tire kickers and time wasters…..I’m not against new guys totally but damn the run I’ve had lately is ridiculous. Thanks for the feedback guys.

How about these noobs that post their trade in the comments on 147 different ads in the span of an hour?

Ol’ Buddy with the 1 of 1 PSA Dagger is really trying hard to get rid of his masterpiece. Has posted on every handgun ad that’s active I think. Must have a body or two on his and needs to get a fresh piece.

Back
Top Bottom