• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fnx tactical 45 $839

I thought I stole one paying $1000 used for an FDE. That's teh best price I've ever seen on these.

They also have the lcr 380s dirt cheap.
Want to say 159

BTW.. I'm guessing that's an LCP in 380, not an LCR in 380... The LCR's are revolvers.

I thought I stole one paying $1000 used for an FDE. That's teh best price I've ever seen on these.

BTW.. I'm guessing that's an LCP in 380, not an LCR in 380... The LCR's are revolvers.
No. It was the LC380 for $169. Friday only Daily Deal. Check our Facebook page daily for the Daily Deals. There are 3 smoking deals every day. Ken

Does the polymer still bend together? Semi trolling but I did see it in a video
Come on.
Fn rmr ready with raised sights and a threaded barrel for 839?
Give that man an attaboy!

you got me. I'm not familiar with the gun, only know that it was a better price than I've seen elsewhere.

Sorry sir, but we are not setup to ship from our store at this time. They are available and are $839 but in-store only. Ken
Use our pricing to try and negotiate a better deal with your local store and see how close you can get. Good Luck. Ken

This shop has great pricing!!!! Well worth the drive up. I am 100% going back!!

210E68CA-9DC9-46BA-AB03-C3B2210D2E22.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom