• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Folks backing out of deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been on here a long time and never had an issue until the Covid days started and I seen a lot of new members come through here and most of em wouldn’t leave feedback or just back out or kick tires. I’ve had 6 or 8 deals go through and never received any feedback

Thats pretty common on here... I've started mentioning that I'll leave good feedback after the deal and have had good results since!
I ask after the deal if they want feedback and tell them that I would too.

Have also reminded guys a week later, that hadn't left it and they always come through.

For me of late its just hard to get the deal confirmed...they can be flakey, ghost etc before the time/date is set with no penalty. You better over time getting a feel on the first PM or two usually and act accordingly.

I once had a NEG wiped off because the guy said it wasn’t as PURTY as I thought it was. MOD wiped it off. I actually met the guy on a Holiday. I had several back out of a meet since with all the things needed to post a Neg. I said it ain’t worth putting up with a few MODS that have the A$$ at you. I’d rather just go on with my conscience than deal with their bull. They are Mods but they damn sure ain’t no better than me.

If reschedule confirmed via pm, neg thier ass.
Doesn't work when they leave a grudge negative feedback. I even have the PM's account where he made the deal, set up time and place, then said he found my Radical AR for 400.00 on line and asked, " how much can I get yours for today?" Told him 400, he needs to buy it. Just over an hour before the meet is when he pulled this junk. I left negative FB, he counters with a negative for me, stating I had attitude. New guy with a shield wanting an AR. They removed his BS off of me, but removed his too and he damn sure deserves it. Nothing but a punk! Folks around Lake Sinclair might want to watch out for this idiot in his light green Volvo SUV!

Doesn't work when they leave a grudge negative feedback. I even have the PM's account where he made the deal, set up time and place, then said he found my Radical AR for 400.00 on line and asked, " how much can I get yours for today?" Told him 400, he needs to buy it. Just over an hour before the meet is when he pulled this junk. I left negative FB, he counters with a negative for me, stating I had attitude. New guy with a shield wanting an AR. They removed his BS off of me, but removed his too and he damn sure deserves it. Nothing but a punk! Folks around Lake Sinclair might want to watch out for this idiot in his light green Volvo SUV!
typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom