• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Follow Up for 41Mag

Update. Met 41Mag (Ken) and his lovely wife today and handed off a shiny still in box iPad. He was all grins. Last I heard from him he was working on set up so hopefully he chimes in here tomorrow.

I'm probably in the $200 range of donations plus awaiting another check or 2 in the mail. To those of you offering to help with the remaining balance I will get you some idea soon.

Update. Met 41Mag (Ken) and his lovely wife today and handed off a shiny still in box iPad. He was all grins. Last I heard from him he was working on set up so hopefully he chimes in here tomorrow.

I'm probably in the $200 range of donations plus awaiting another check or 2 in the mail. To those of you offering to help with the remaining balance I will get you some idea soon.

great job sir, thank you :thumb:

👍👍👍 u da man

Back
Top Bottom