• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Follow Up for 41Mag

I am having such a hard time conveying my thanks to EVERYONE -
I can say thanks here and there but I am so overwhelmed, it seems like I don’t even make a dent ! Lol.

This group Is awesome and I am PROUD to be a part of it.

Once again : THANK YOU EVERYONE !!
Just happy to have you back and hopefully feeling much better.

I am having such a hard time conveying my thanks to EVERYONE -
I can say thanks here and there but I am so overwhelmed, it seems like I don’t even make a dent ! Lol.

This group Is awesome and I am PROUD to be a part of it.

Once again : THANK YOU EVERYONE !!
Glad you're back my friend. This place isn't the same without you.

Thanks gents…. I will be really glad when this old brain/mind of mine decides to go back to work ! Lol.
It sure has taken me for a ride the last couple of days/weeks/months :shocked: .
It is getting better slowly though. Memory is coming back a little at a time and that is a big deal to me .

I said it before, and I will continue to say it :
Y’all are awesome - thank you .

Out of town for a few days, another donation in the mail arrived while I was gone from Gunanddog lover. I'm in the$200 range of donations. A few members pm'ed me about helping out with the remaining balance, I'll rely to them tonight.

Was looking at paypal for my address and noticed donations from Tommyt ($20), M Manning ($20) and T Hatsell ($50). I was at the beach last week and didn't notice these until I returned. Let me total the donations again before anybody sends any more money.

Just a quick follow up….( I have had a couple of folks ask)
I am doing a good bit better. Thank you all for your well wishes and the iPad donation. This is one great gift !
As far as health, I am still having a few problems keeping awake for more than an hour or two at a time , it seems to be getting better though. My memory is not complete yet…I think it is going to take a little bit longer. I am on a couple of meds, to which I am almost sure is keeping me ‘knocked down’ some (sleepy) . I am usually fairly resistant to those types of things but still not sure what may or may not be going on. Until things get much better I can’t take any chances driving (☹️) , or doing much by myself until this crap improves.

Thank you all - this is one great crew, everybody here has been awesome. :)

Back
Top Bottom