• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Following Multiple Terror Attacks, Many Brits Want Their Gun Rights Back

Some people are perfectly happy being "subjects" rather than citizens and a good portion of the sheep here in the states would be quite happy to led to the slaughterhouse.
Yep....most of the "millennials" fit that description. They have been brainwashed by the liberal education system.

Yep....most of the "millennials" fit that description. They have been brainwashed by the liberal education system.
Why do the millennials continually be bashed on here? I’m a millennial member on here and have met 200 people and never had a negative feedback.

Great Britain citizenship quiz, circa 1775...please choose one....

Would you prefer....

A- A Royal Family and being treated like peasants
B- Freedom and Liberty and the right to own firearms

If B, please board the next ship to American and assimilate.

Why do the millennials continually be bashed on here? I’m a millennial member on here and have met 200 people and never had a negative feedback.
I'm and old fart and I actually kind of agree with you. The old hippies of my generation who moved into education and heavily influenced your parents are what led to the situation we are in now. The armed forces are full of young people who want to serve their country and many are overcoming the brainwashing that has been indoctrinated into them. It's up to you few to try and change the hearts and minds of the rest because they're not going to listen to us seasoned citizens.

Back
Top Bottom