• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Following Multiple Terror Attacks, Many Brits Want Their Gun Rights Back

I'm honestly waiting for the "lone wolf" retaliation. I dont care about the terror attacks that keep happening, They know what the problem is yet refuse to recognize it. That being said, taking back their right to free speech should be the top priority of the british people

You guys are being too hard on the British. It's in their DNA, they have always been subjects.

The ones with sense, the freedom loving rebels, they are us.

All the sheep stayed, and the sheep dogs left to do their own their own thing. All that was left were sheep and monarchy. The monarchy decided they didn't like that idea, so they ordered their remaining sheep to bring the sheep dogs back.

The children of those sheep, and the grand children, so on and so forth all the way to today, remember how that turned out.

Now that the wolves are in their midst, they are afraid and don't know what to do. Soon, they will once again be begging the sheep dogs to come help them and because that's what sheep dogs do, we will go help. And soon after that, the sheep will go back to sleep, only occasionally waking to talk about how uncivilized and barbaric sheep dogs are.

Because sheep don't like sheep dogs until wolves are at the door and it all goes back to memories of the time when the sheep tried to round up the sheep dogs.

It really is our fault after all...

You guys are being too hard on the British. It's in their DNA, they have always been subjects.

The ones with sense, the freedom loving rebels, they are us.

All the sheep stayed, and the sheep dogs left to do their own their own thing. All that was left were sheep and monarchy. The monarchy decided they didn't like that idea, so they ordered their remaining sheep to bring the sheep dogs back.

The children of those sheep, and the grand children, so on and so forth all the way to today, remember how that turned out.

Now that the wolves are in their midst, they are afraid and don't know what to do. Soon, they will once again be begging the sheep dogs to come help them and because that's what sheep dogs do, we will go help. And soon after that, the sheep will go back to sleep, only occasionally waking to talk about how uncivilized and barbaric sheep dogs are.

Because sheep don't like sheep dogs until wolves are at the door and it all goes back to memories of the time when the sheep tried to round up the sheep dogs.

It really is our fault after all...
Well put.

Yep....most of the "millennials" fit that description. They have been brainwashed by the liberal education system.
That... is going to infect our voting blocks in the yrs to come I'm afraid. All thanks to the media and liberal grade school teachers and university professors in every urban city across the US. Its up to us to educate the masses, including the kids who will lead our land in the next decades.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom