• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Food Finds//Post Your Favorite Places To Eat

Another vote for Doug's place. Great food and pretty women.
Lol they call that place the hooters of Emerson

Jefferson’s , good food? Those two things don’t belong in the same sentence

If you like wings, best I’ve found is second half sports grill off exit 296 in cartersville
67E5A2BC-5A72-46D6-8DB0-E5C6B0C3B062.jpeg

if you want great burgers, ate track in cartersville GA

if you want amazing neopolitan pizza - go to anticos at the battery or in Atlanta
17FA9E0B-2AE4-4F3D-9CE7-280FB0A5F0D4.jpeg

if you want the best Chicago style pizza, go to the Chicago pizza place in Smyrna GA..

Best steak? Hal’s in Atlanta

best Mexican? Pappasitos

Lol they call that place the hooters of Emerson

Jefferson’s , good food? Those two things don’t belong in the same sentence

If you like wings, best I’ve found is second half sports grill off exit 296 in cartersville
View attachment 2355166

if you want great burgers, ate track in cartersville GA

if you want amazing pizza - go to anticos at the battery or in Atlanta
View attachment 2355174

Yeah - I was trying to be diplomatic! But them girls got it going on.

I've heard that wing place was good. Just haven't made it up there yet. Another great place is in Ballground for Cajun food. Les Bon Tiemps. Beats Henry's in Acworth all day long!

Les Bon Temps is next on the list, love me some Cajun food. And I’ll try to work my way through the list haha. I’ve been to a lot of these places since the last thread like this but forgot about’em. Bangin Burgers & Wings for deep fried smoked wings is good and we like Fire It Up for bbq ; both in Cartersville. My 2 favorite places in Cartersville are Sweat Market and Ate Track . Been eating at Doug’s Place for over 20yrs Yum

Doug's place in Emerson is great home style food and Jefferson's sports bar and grill in Rockmart has great food have tried several things and it is all good.

Man! Since op talked about " home cooking"(country kitchen), this is the place that popped into my mind.

Dougs is fantastic. Its hard to find chicken livers anywhere, and Im pretty stuck on that when I go there.

Also in the kennesaw area is Colombian Bites right behind kennesaw barber and the old library. ****ing delicious. Also cilantros is damn good too and ita somewhat a hole the wall.

Back
Top Bottom