• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Food Finds//Post Your Favorite Places To Eat

Man! Since op talked about " home cooking"(country kitchen), this is the place that popped into my mind.

Dougs is fantastic. Its hard to find chicken livers anywhere, and Im pretty stuck on that when I go there.

Also in the kennesaw area is Colombian Bites right behind kennesaw barber and the old library. ****ing delicious. Also cilantros is damn good too and ita somewhat a hole the wall.
Cilantros is another good one, my wife and I hit the Woodstock location attached to the shell at 92 and Main Street. Hole in the wall but fantastic Food.

Man! Since op talked about " home cooking"(country kitchen), this is the place that popped into my mind.

Dougs is fantastic. Its hard to find chicken livers anywhere, and Im pretty stuck on that when I go there.

Also in the kennesaw area is Colombian Bites right behind kennesaw barber and the old library. ****ing delicious. Also cilantros is damn good too and ita somewhat a hole the wall.

The chicken livers are the best I am stuck on them as well.

Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub- Milton/Buckhead
Armando's Caribe- Duluth
Provino's - Snellville, but several other locations also.
Heirloom Market BBQ- Marietta?
Atlantic Seafood Co. -Alpharetta

Mathews Cafeteria in Tucker. For BBQ, Tipsy Pig in an Exxon off Five Forks near Ronald Reagan Pkwy.

I live around the corner from that bbq place. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. If you think their bbq is good, you have some pretty low standards for what you consider good bbq. Hometown BBQ on Lawrenceville Hwy isn't great, but its a lot better than Tipsy Pig.

Back
Top Bottom