• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Food plots

If red touches black you're ok jack. Its the red touches yellow you got to worry about. Even them you ain't got to worry to much cuz they have small mouth's.

• Haha
Reactions: GFB
If red touches black you're ok jack. Its the red touches yellow you got to worry about. Even them you ain't got to worry to much cuz they have small mouth's.
If only both lines rhymed it would be so easy to remember. :laugh:

I had a scarlet snake by my house once that I saw, hiding under a rolled up garden hose. Just shewed him away.

If only both lines rhymed it would be so easy to remember. :laugh:

I had a scarlet snake by my house once that I saw, hiding under a rolled up garden hose. Just shewed him away.
Always heard:
Red next to yellow will kill a fellow, red next to black is a friend of Jack.

Been in the woods all my life and only remember seeing one scarlet king.

I keep our pine stands on a three year burn rotation. Sometimes four years, depending on weather. Keeps them looking great. Have a small covey of quail every year or two, but can’t consistently keep them.

No pictures pf my winter wheat but a few pics of some prescribed burning last weekend… alot more the following weekend to come. Burning powerlines for millet and sunflowers again this year.

Had a lille 10 inch corn snake sleeping in my pines in front of my cabinView attachment 5427648View attachment 5427649View attachment 5427650
The turkeys thank you!

I wish we were allowed to burn at our place. The property owner barely lets us do much more than planting food plots. If I had my way I would burn the whole place over a 2 or 3 time span and cut down some of real thick timber.

The turkeys thank you!

I wish we were allowed to burn at our place. The property owner barely lets us do much more than planting food plots. If I had my way I would burn the whole place over a 2 or 3 time span and cut down some of real thick timber.
We have turkeys that die of old age on my property…..

Back
Top Bottom