• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Food Stamps for all

mcdougmd

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
The recent hurricane was a disaster in SW GA. To help with the recovery in the declared disaster area you can get up to $500 in free food stamps by giving your personal info. No info to verify you really need them is required. As you can imagine the program is a huge success. I personally have not partaken. I'm just one of those that pays for it, as are most of you.

I have no problem in helping those that really need it but the government just throws our money at the problem rather than determining who really needs help.

The recent hurricane was a disaster in SW GA. To help with the recovery in the declared disaster area you can get up to $500 in free food stamps by giving your personal info. No info to verify you really need them is required. As you can imagine the program is a huge success. I personally have not partaken. I'm just one of those that pays for it, as are most of you.

I have no problem in helping those that really need it but the government just throws our money at the problem rather than determining who really needs help.

It's only going to get worse.

I agree, but I also think it would take money and resources to determine who really needs help. Catch 22.

The OP, and this entire thread, is, by definition, "offensive", "uncompassionate", "insensitive", "ignorant", "propaganda", "faux news", "hate speech", and of course, "racist".
(Sorry,I'm just limbering up for my eventual term of incarceration at the Progressive Re-education Camp.)
:wacko:

I understand. I too will fail the training.

Back
Top Bottom