• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football events at world congress center

Bambenz

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
133   0
Reaction score
Couple of questions. Kids want to take the Marta train down to the world congress center today for the football events. Does anyone know if you can cc in there or do they have metal detectors. Also haven’t ridden Marta in years and unsure if you have to pass security there too. Hoping someone here has been down there today. Hate venturing into “gun free” zones especially in the city.

With the amount of security I've seen buzzing around this event, in pretty sure they're screening. I have no first had knowledge though.

Ok to cc on Marta.

I cc'd at the GaWCC but it was at the NRA convention so not sure if it is always like that or if the event determines that kind of stuff.

Have you tried calling them?

Ok to cc on Marta.

I cc'd at the GaWCC but it was at the NRA convention so not sure if it is always like that or if the event determines that kind of stuff.

Yeah I’ve ccd there before just heard security is crazy down there for this event. I’ll try and call

Ok to cc on Marta.

I did the same durning the NRA show, probably the most guns that place has ever had in it and probably the safest time

No screening on MARTA.

With POTUS coming to town, all bets are off. Secret Service imposes a "security zone" that they claim overrides any state law. I don't know about that, but I do know that I don't want to be farting around with the Secret Service,

Well I went down yesterday and all they had were a couple of lazy workers with hand held detectors. They only really went around the front of waist for a second. Could have easily ankle carried or small of back. They did have a ton of state patrol and police presence with long guns and had a bunch on the surrounding roof tops.

Back
Top Bottom