• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football Prediction 2017 (Tennessee VOLS)

Lol..nice i think all schools have some of those fans in the stands...
It's not their volume that is funny. It was the SEC Championship back in '07. They kept showing that happy couple throughout the game as TN was winning. TN had the game in hand right up until the end... when they didn't. I would like to thank TN for making LSU's statistically improbable National Championship that year become a reality. Awful big of you guys. :yo:

As a HUGH VOLS Fan, I tried to forget that part. Funny thing is, I was in Blairsville in a restaurant and the game was on in the bar area. About 15 LSU fans were in the bar area they were jawing at me (I had my UT stuff on)

It all went south when the announcer stated, "Tennessee has yet to turn over the ball or commit a penalty" BOOM! Pick 6 three seconds after he said it.

Mr Gimmeguns:

Either you're brain dead, or you're smoking crack. It's probably all that "Rocky Top" playing over and over in your head that has either dulled your judgment or caused you to seek drugs to ease the pain.

I predict pain for the Vol Nation. And you might want to consider a frontal lobotomy for yourself.

Hugs and kisses,
A Dawg Fan :)

image.jpeg

Not winning against SC this year, sorry. An improved team with one of the few pro-style QB's in the SEC, and only a sophomore at that.

TN might just be in the worst position of any SEC East team, and yes, that includes Missouri. Butch Jones is probably gone at the end of the year, and I wouldn't be surprised if they go 4-8 or 6-6 at best. I only see three sure wins on that schedule, and I'll give them another SEC game or two.

I think you are a little over optimistic in your predictions. I'd throw 2-3 more losses in realistically. Who is going to be starting QB? As a UGA fan, I'll predict the mud lizards to win the east till someone unseats them. They seem to have found ways to win the division when they shouldn't have.

Btw, the UGA offense is fairly young, but the defense is far from it.

Back
Top Bottom