• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football Prediction 2017 (Tennessee VOLS)

Yeah nose ring says it all.

oAB4ADcB_400x400.jpg

Here is a prediction for you:
Lorenzo Carter and Davin Bellamy destroy the Cigar Store Indian you have playing quarterback in the 1st quarter. Vols rush for about 60 yards and whatever Joe Bag of Doughnuts goes in to replace concussion boy throws 2 picks. Stands empty before the 4th quarter starts. Nick Chubb goes off for about 150 yards and 2 touchdowns. Sony Michele about the same. Your creep coach wins the championship of life brick by brick.
Dawgs roll 34-10.

Yeah, you ga fans are always mouthy. Then when you lose, excuses crying whining. If your team isn't wining, your stadium empties. At least at Tennessee, Alabama, Lsu, Florida, the fans stay in the stadium no matter what.

I'm a gator, and the 5 point spread this week is a head scratcher....unless Vegas is smarter than me, I don't get it. UT could probably win outright unless Florida found an offense in the past 2 weeks

But in reality we are all just making noise until we can step up and challenge Bama. And that applies to every team in the SEC.

#notevenclose

Pretty much the truth, and I don't think any SEC team this year is looking good enough to do so, at least yet. Not propping bama in any way, just saying no teams are stepping up. There's just too many holes/weaknesses in each of the other sec teams and no "great" coaching.

If LSU could get a really good Qb that could run, they might be able to, but not sure about their coaching.

Auburn still needs work on offense.

Georgia still needs to bolster their O line and get experience behind the QB.

Florida's offense is atrocious so far.

No one else is even in the ball park.

And can we please get rid of Missouri? Don't care how good or bad they are, they just don't belong. Let's get App State, southern miss, ....anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom