• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football Prediction 2017 (Tennessee VOLS)

Time is running out on Butch. Second by Second. Only hope now is to throw a live shark on the field and distract Mcelewane.

Damn! I hope you UT fans are heart broken. You deserve it. All of us Dawg fans have not forgotten about last year. I guess Butch dropped that horseshoe out of his ass on the way to Gainesville. You better hurry and find it. You will need it in a couple of weeks.
Good old Rocky Flop. ROCKY FLOP TENNESSEE!!!!

GO DAWGS!

9/4 vs GA TECH (Neutral Site)- Without a doubt, the triple option offense is very tough to prepare for. The defense will get a million looks and even though you've gone over it a million times, it'll still be a tough task to completely shut down. I see a tight game for a bit, but eventually Tennessee pulls away in the new Georgia Dome. Tennessee 35 Georgia Tech 21

9/9 vs Indiana State- It's the home opener, the players will be a little fatigued on a very short turn around but don't expect much out of Indy State, Tennessee rolls, letting up a late score.
Tennessee 49 Indy State 7

9/16 @ Florida- The streak is officially over as of last season. Malik Zaire joins the Gators this week as a dangerous addition to the offense. We've all seen Zaire, he isn't always the sharpest tool in the shed but he can make plays. The defense is going to have to be in complete lockdown mode and again looking at a thousand different looks. At the end of the day, Zaire makes just one mistake too many and the streak bumps to two for the Vols.
Tennessee 24 Florida 17

9/23 vs Umass- The defense will get a bit of a break after a tough game down in the ever so much hated swamp. The offense will flourish, look for a big game in the air and on the ground. Tennessee rolls no problem.
Tennessee 56 Umass 3

9/30 vs UGA- Revenge will have been on the minds of the dawgs all summer long after the heartbreak in Athens last year. This will without a doubt be a trap game in Knoxville. Georgia boasts a returning Nick Chubb who looks to be in better shape than he was all last year. Georgia, like Tennessee though will be a little young this year and with this possibly being a afternoon or night game, Neyland will be rocking and Tennessee wins again.
Tennessee 28 Georgia 24

10/14 vs South Carolina- A much needed bye week will be key here and the theme of the game will once again be revenge, but on Tennessee's side this time. Let's face it, that loss to South Carolina was a fluke but was riddled with enough mistakes to allow Carolina's freshman qb pull off a great victory in Columbia. Tennessee may not roll here, but Muschamp just doesn't have the horses.
Tennessee 24 South Carolina 14

10/21 @ Alabama- Will this finally be the year? Will the drought finally end? Let's face it, it may be just a couple of more years. Alabama won't roll but they'll close it by a couple of scores as the clock dwindles down. It'll be a barn burner for sure with two undefeated teams, but we'll have to wait just a little longer.
Bama 35 Tennessee 21

10/28 @ Kentucky- The Cats have gotten a little better year by year and there's no denying it. They will put up a definite fight and I figure Tennessee will be a bit tired on their second road game in a row, but in true Kentucky fashion, they'll make mistakes down the stretch and Tennessee leaves with a bounce back victory.
Tennessee 31 Kentucky 17

11/4 vs Southern Miss- The Big Orange is back home after two road games and Southern Miss will be looking for the huge upset victory in the middle of a tough grind. There's nothing to see here though folks, let's move along.
Tennessee 42 Southern Miss 17

11/11 @ Mizzou- It'll be cold, there might even be some snow falling out of the night sky. Mizzou has went through some struggles, they're not the best team as of now, and Tennessee continues to roll after dropping a tough one to Alabama.
Tennessee 24 Mizzou 10

11/18 vs LSU- Everyone knows this will probably be a night game, LSU will most likely be sitting second in the west as I don't see Auburn rising to the occasion and giving Alabama a run. Neyland will be rocking, LSU is going to be a better team than everyone thinks. I honestly think this game is a slug fest, and it is a three point difference. LSU wins on a late field goal.
LSU 17 Tennessee 14

11/25 vs Vandy- The battle of the state will be on full display and The Vols will be more than ticked they were just handed their second loss. Tennessee should roll here with Atlanta on their mind.
Tennessee 30 Vandy 10

At the end of the season, Tennessee should be staring a 10-2 record right in the face, I say they win they East scraping by a 9-3 Florida team. Tennessee faces either Alabama or LSU right back in Atlanta where they started the season. Although it is tough to beat a team twice in one season, I think Tennessee comes up just short and finishes 10-3 with a really good bowl game and the best finish of Butch's tenure.

WHAT SAY YOU????
WELL SO MUCH FOR FLA. HOLY F--KIN ROCKYTOP

Back
Top Bottom