• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football Prediction 2017 (Tennessee VOLS)

I was actually rooting for the Vols today because I can't stand the Gators. They beat the Gators everywhere except on the scoreboard. The last play was 100% pure luck, but luck wins games.

GO DAWGS!

Like Clubber Lang said in Rocky III......My prediction? PAIN!

Sorry UT fans, but the only thing that is worse that Flo-ri-duh's offense is your defense and Butch's game time decisions.......hell, all of them are ugly and orange......I wonder which number will be lower, total points scored all season by the gha-turd's offense or the collective margin of loss for UT.....given the beat down UT will have to endure in their games with the Dawgs and the Tide.....they should be able to eclipsed the 7 or 8 Touchdowns the mullet heads score this year......

Like Clubber Lang said in Rocky III......My prediction? PAIN!

Sorry UT fans, but the only thing that is worse that Flo-ri-duh's offense is your defense and Butch's game time decisions.......hell, all of them are ugly and orange......I wonder which number will be lower, total points scored all season by the gha-turd's offense or the collective margin of loss for UT.....given the beat down UT will have to endure in their games with the Dawgs and the Tide.....they should be able to eclipsed the 7 or 8 Touchdowns the mullet heads score this year......

And I wonder how long it will be until UGA S*its the bed. Like they ALWAYS do. Funny how Floridas lack luster offense has knocked the Bullpuppies dick in the dirt last few years.

And I wonder how long it will be until UGA S*its the bed. Like they ALWAYS do. Funny how Floridas lack luster offense has knocked the Bullpuppies dick in the dirt last few years.
And that's why they play the game....both sides talk **** until the last second ticks off the clock.....then it starts all over 10 months later.....Dawgs and Gators hate each other....always have and always will.....

Back
Top Bottom