• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all you game system gamers out there. Which is best in life?

Which is better and why

• PS4

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • XBOX 1

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It often depends. Is this their first console? As far as ease of use and popularity, the PS4 is probably your best bet. Unless you were talking about the XBOX One X, graphics tend to be better on PS4 as well.

if they want to play with friends online (im guessing fortnite lol) Xbox has wayyyyy better communication. throw headsets on and go. but on the downside...random games online mean random people they are talking to...so beware. and you have to pay for the xbox online service thing to even go online.

if its gonna be in the living room and you want to use it to watch movies also, PS4. since it plays bluerays. communication between players is pretty much nonexistent on ps4 though. but free to play online. they have a pay option, but its mainly for free demos and sometimes they off a free full game download. not mandatory like xbox.

if they actually enjoy playing games...get a PC. more mods, more options, more upgrades. PC is master gaming race.

if stuck on a console look at the exclusives first and figure out if that pushes you one way or another. i believe ps4 has more exclusive titles. but other than that i'd say they are even enough to justify either and beyond that PC is always better than both but will require a larger investment

My son (13) prefers PC. Mouse and keyboard beat a controller any day.

He plays with his friends online, gradually moved them to PC as well.

Going to build one of his buds a new PC rig tomorrow.

PS4 and xbox are cheaper to buy.

That is the downside of PC... it's much more adaptable, but that means more money and more time spent on it than a self-contained console.

I own two PS4s, a standard and a Pro. Power supply died on the standard, I got a new one and replaced it myself for $26. I wouldnt buy anything else, have always used Sony.

if they want to play with friends online (im guessing fortnite lol) Xbox has wayyyyy better communication. throw headsets on and go. but on the downside...random games online mean random people they are talking to...so beware. and you have to pay for the xbox online service thing to even go online.

if its gonna be in the living room and you want to use it to watch movies also, PS4. since it plays bluerays. communication between players is pretty much nonexistent on ps4 though. but free to play online. they have a pay option, but its mainly for free demos and sometimes they off a free full game download. not mandatory like xbox.

if they actually enjoy playing games...get a PC. more mods, more options, more upgrades. PC is master gaming race.
I don't believe you can play PS4 Online for free anymore. I believe it is a mandatory paid service for online gaming.

Back
Top Bottom