• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

for anyone that might be interested in a cheaper alternative to a gun safe

"Purchased for $1,380 online a month ago so I think $500 is reasonable considering it’s brand new. I can negotiate a little though."
He paid $1400 and now he only wants $400. Makes you go hmmmm
My first thought too. Just a few minutes ago I think it read $500. And he bought it only one month ago?
It smells but who knows?
If it didn't have a digital lock I'd go check it out.

He paid $1400 and now he only wants $400. Makes you go hmmmm

I agree. $1,000 hit in a month is a bit hard to fathom. When something is too good to be true, it usually isn't.

I wonder if he prefers GreenDot, Target, of Walmart gift cards as payment. :D

But then again you never know, although I would be extremely wary.

"Purchased for $1,380 online a month ago so I think $500 is reasonable considering it’s brand new. I can negotiate a little though."

My first thought too. Just a few minutes ago I think it read $500. And he bought it only one month ago?
It smells but who knows?
If it didn't have a digital lock I'd go check it out.

It is possible it was damage in shipment (check out the beat up box). One shipper I know settles shipping claims with the shipper and lets the customer keep the "damaged" goods rather than pick them up. The drivers know this and have been known to mention it to the customer.

It is possible it was damage in shipment (check out the beat up box). One shipper I know settles shipping claims with the shipper and lets the customer keep the "damaged" goods rather than pick them up. The drivers know this and have been known to mention it to the customer.

Or, it could be a scam......

Back
Top Bottom