• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

for anyone that might be interested in a cheaper alternative to a gun safe

It could be stolen, but that is an awful lot of work for $400. That reminds me of the rash of stolen catalytic converters from parked vehicles many moons ago. I could never wrap my head around how much effort it would be to steal a CC from a car w/o putting up on a lift.

It could be stolen, but that is an awful lot of work for $400. That reminds me of the rash of stolen catalytic converters from parked vehicles many moons ago. I could never wrap my head around how much effort it would be to steal a CC from a car w/o putting up on a lift.

Thats why they get them from 4 X 4 cars and trucks.

Supposedly organized crime is getting involved now and CC theft is picking back up.

Yeah, me thinks Omar Muhammad is looking to scam you. Don't be so gullible folks.
FB_IMG_1623257490639.jpg

If you look at his profile, he's an employee (inside sales) at Global Industries. They have a large distribution center in Buford. He has several items from their catalog listed for sale at discounts.
As mentioned above, he's likely getting a deal on damaged or returned goods (or it could be stuff that "fell off the truck").

If you look at his profile, he's an employee (inside sales) at Global Industries. They have a large distribution center in Buford. He has several items from their catalog listed for sale at discounts.
As mentioned above, he's likely getting a deal on damaged or returned goods (or it could be stuff that "feel off the truck").

This ^ He has good seller ratings. I'd go check it out if I needed something like this.

345 lbs. so not exactly sheet metal and it's a narcotics cabinet so it's designed to keep out tweakers!

Attachments

• 20210610_225720.jpg
    20210610_225720.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210610_225743.jpg
    20210610_225743.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 62
Yeah, me thinks Omar Muhammad is looking to scam you. Don't be so gullible folks. View attachment 3301855
Way to judge by appearance. His dad works at global industries, its a scratch and dent. He was a nice guy, the serial number registered correct with mesa too. I think I'll buy a car from him next week

Back
Top Bottom