• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For just a chassis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ridiculous.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Things are getting out of control in portions of the firearms industry. Seriously! There is no way this is worth what they're asking other than to people that are willing to spend outrageous amounts just to be tacticool.

chassis.jpg

$3640.00 for this thing, but at least shipping is free. I would F'n think so!
Doesn't even come with a mag.

http://www.eurooptic.com/remington-...il&utm_term=0_dde3ccfa21-77648dee00-158577465

Space gun chasiss are ridiculously expensive.
But that's three times as much as I paid for a RPR... the whole rifle... with a mag... and after market butt stock... and after market pistol grip. It's shoots sub half MOA and I haven't even started tweaking to load. Why the hell would anybody buy this thing other than ego?

The thing that really amazes me is that at the same time the quality and accuracy of low cost over the counter rifles has improving dramatically, the industry is also producing things like this that are outrageously expensive that offer exactly zero improvement in function or capability.

It used to be that if a person wanted to spend stupid money on a firearm, with no gain in capability, they would spend it on the aesthetics of the weapon. Display quality wood, engraving, inlays, etc... They would get a work of art and I can understand that. But spending this kind of money on something that looks like an erector set makes no sense to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom