• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

? for Ruger 77/22 owners....

Did you check out the high vortex rings off Amazon? I bought the medium ones and I have a good 3/8 of an inch between barrel and scope on that FVSR. They were only 16 bucks too.
Those are Weaver/Piccatiny rings. I need Ruger Rimfire rings. Or the adapter I posted above.

I use ruger medium rings on my 77/22. What size scope are you mounting? I have a 33mm objective now but had a 40 on it before and it fit fine. Mine are the 90270 but I can get the 90271 high or 90272 extra high either one for 48 a set.

I don't have any personal experience with these however I had a guy that knows a little bit tell me that number 4 front and rear Ruger rings will work on any scope up to a 42 mm. Ruger considers these medium.
The kicker on the 77/22s is the size of the bezel or eyepiece. Many of the newer european-style eyepieces like vortex are such big diameter they won't clear the bolt. This guy told me he has had to stick with either Nikon or Leupold with the lower profile eyepiece. This is all second-hand information so I can't be 100% sure. Most of his 77/Rimfire rifles came with rings and they come with number 4 from the factory back in the day when they actually included rings.

I use ruger medium rings on my 77/22. What size scope are you mounting? I have a 33mm objective now but had a 40 on it before and it fit fine. Mine are the 90270 but I can get the 90271 high or 90272 extra high either one for 48 a set.
That's a very good price I will make note of this in case my friend needs a set in the future.

Back
Top Bottom