• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For Snr. Citizen-which shotty: Mossberg 835 or Shockwave

Can you site you source for this being fact. Cause I haven't seen any data to confirm this yet. In fact just the opposite. Bear show us a test where 223 through one layer of drywall insulation and siding isn't lethal.
LOL! Show us a test of 9mm under the same circumstances that isn't.

LOL! Show us a test of 9mm under the same circumstances isn't.
And buckshot is the same way. Don't even get me started on how useless birdshot is for self defense. If the caliber will stop a human threat, then it sure as hell is going to wreck some drywall, get over it people. Plan your angles.

Gal
LOL! Show us a test of 9mm under the same circumstances that isn't.

I will this week. I will conduct my own. As usual people make statements based on half a** articles based on option. Tell me this. Would you put the person u love the most on the other side of your exterior wall and fire an ar at it. if your answer is no. Then I guess you aren't so sure it isn't lethal. And no I would not try that with any firearm. Cause I already know drywall and siding dont stop bullets...

What makes ya`ll think a senior citizen needs a wimpy gun? I turkey hunt with a 3.5" Mossberg 835 with Hevi-shot. I deer hunt with a 30-06. I shoot a pistol well enough to not need a shotgun. I walk all over the GA mountains. I don`t ride an ATV to my stand. I drag my own deer and hogs. I gut `em,also. Me,not a processor. I don`t need a suppressor to keep my wittle ears from hurting. I`m over 70. Myself and many others on here laugh at you wimpy-a........ kids who ain`t got a clue about much of anything.

Back
Top Bottom