• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those in Bibb County, this would effectively shut down centerfire hunting on small properties

have hunters killed or hurt anyone or have they damaged property in the area?

if not this sounds like a solution to a problem that doesnt exist

No. In fact I'm not aware of any firearm hunting incident in GA this year. There was the father/daughter who were killed on a deer drive in SC, and I think a hunter(s) was injured or killed on a deer drive in Illinois.

These are the wusses living around Lake Tobo complaining. Here's a clue for these idiots - if you don't like the sound of guns, don't move to the country. I live in the country and most weekends it sounds like a war zone (I mean Chicago) around here...

No. In fact I'm not aware of any firearm hunting incident in GA this year. There was the father/daughter who were killed on a deer drive in SC, and I think a hunter(s) was injured or killed on a deer drive in Illinois.

These are the wusses living around Lake Tobo complaining. Here's a clue for these idiots - if you don't like the sound of guns, don't move to the country. I live in the country and most weekends it sounds like a war zone (I mean Chicago) around here...
If they are afraid of gunfire from hunters in the county, they'd pee their pants on Friday and Saturday night in the city of Macon.

Back
Top Bottom