• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those that own KSG shotguns.

It seems the newer ones may have problems. I did an internet search and several links come back with FTF, FTE or broken parts. I have wanted one for sometime and now not sure.

I thought the gen 1's had problems and the gen 2's are GTG,idk i have looked into them for a while and will be keeping my distance.

It seems the newer ones may have problems. I did an internet search and several links come back with FTF, FTE or broken parts. I have wanted one for sometime and now not sure.

Have a Gen 2 but, can't bring myself to shoot mine as, I've already got something else for the role. Considering trading out of it. With that being said. I've seen them in action and, have researched it to hell and back. Most recorded issues appear to have been with the first generation. However, the action while smooth enough, can be unforgiving. A very common mistake is to shortshuck it, which causes issues. Other than that, they seem to eat everything.

Have any of you had problems with your KSG? FTF, FTE or just broken. Which version of KSG?

I have a Brand new one NEVER FIRED( In Original Box) in the mail now, just traded my Brother-in Law for it. Once, I get it I'm tradeing it here on ODT for a Sig-227 Package.

I have a Brand new one NEVER FIRED( In Original Box) in the mail now, just traded my Brother-in Law for it. Once, I get it I'm tradeing it herd on ODT for a Sig-227 Package.
Wish I still had my box. Then again, I can probably build a 3 story mansion with the amount of cardboard

Mine runs everything perfectly. Just don't be a ***** and and actually rack it. Most the issues come from people being all gingerly while operating the pump.
^^This^^. Being a bullpup design they're easy to short stroke. Pump it like a man and they're GTG. I have noticed that my Gen 2 does cycle a little more smoothly with high brass.

Back
Top Bottom