• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those w/ interest in the mini farm. A loss.

Sorry buddy I know my son will be asking where the cow went hope Kara is able to find peace with her being gone let me know what it was that killed her as I am curious.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to explain a missing cow to a young child. You the daddy, that's on you :) Kara seems to be okay w/ it now. If the vet finds anything in the test, I will let you know.

Dont wanta hi jack your thread sir,but of i could ask for everyones prayers for my der friend at work who lost her dog of 11 yrs froday morning....this lady os lole my grandma...i liv her yo death and hate t see her in pain... Thanks in adbance huys....lofted i understand uour g.f. pain cause i too have lost beloved pets...she is in my prayers

Sorry bout your cow lftd&pwrstrok'n. losing an animal, pet or otherwise is hard. A dog just mauled one of the feral cats hangin around here, you should have taken a few with you while here.

We have enough wild cats running around in the woods already. They tease our outside mouse catcher barn cat, who spends 90% of his time laying on the back of the couch, w/ there howls of lust. He's been fixed, so not much he can do w/ it.

Back
Top Bottom