• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

? for those with Sig P250 and P226 or P229

insulinboy

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Anyone have experiance with both that could tell me if the trigger on the P250 is simmiler to a DA pull on a P226 or P229?

I'm thinking about a 250 in 380 and one in .22 while I can still nab one somewhere but am worried the trigger is going to be a deal killer. I like my P320. It feels good in my hand and is comfortable to shoot. If I could get an exchange kit in both calibers it would be a no brainer.

I never cared for the DA pull on my 226 which is part of the reason I went back to a 1911 and I have a feeling the 250 is going to be a similar experiance so I'm kind of half hoping someone can talk me out of it saying its more or less the same trigger :lol:

Thanks guys.

On the hunt for a different 22 then I guess. Not looking for a "target" model, but something more along the lines of a traditional auto pistol. Mosquito, m&p 22, something to just go in the backyard and waste a couple hundred rounds at a time practicing drawing from cover or just plinking at steels ext without using up all my 9th since .22 is easy to come by again

Been seeing the Mark IV in a few different models at the range, they are thoroughly enjoyed.
The guys that own a bunch of the older ones constantly talk about how easy they are to tear down.
I guess the older one's were kind of tough.

We use a number of the Mark II's and Mark III's at our NRA Women on Target class and I've never seen one have a problem.

They seem like great guns....

Back
Top Bottom