• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

---For trade only posts---

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
You're the definition of ignorant. If you are not intelligent enough to realize that cash can buy anything that you wanted to trade for-----then there is absolutely no cure for your level of stupidity. You are contributing jack **** to the site with your FT only post. If you want to show off your firearms, there are plenty of posts made for that elsewhere--- Not the classifieds. Next time you wonder why you cant get any attention on your FT post except facelisters, reference this.

Is it that difficult to add a cash price?

You're the definition of ignorant. If you are not intelligent enough to realize that cash can buy anything that you wanted to trade for-----then there is absolutely no cure for your level of stupidity. You are contributing jack **** to the site with your FT only post. If you want to show off your firearms, there are plenty of posts made for that elsewhere--- Not the classifieds. Next time you wonder why you cant get any attention on your FT post except facelisters, reference this.

Is it that difficult to add a cash price?

I have more cash than I know what to do with. (I wish.)

Actually, I just like trading.

Thank you for insulting me and my intelligence. I'll keep that in mind next time we negotiate a deal. (Not really).

Back
Top Bottom