• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

---For trade only posts---

And that is why I don't always list a cell price. Some times I just don't want to sail. And I agree that if there is a price listed, I would be obliged to honor someones full price offer.
I don't get rid of guns for a need for cash. I get rid of a gun for other guns or for gun related items etc.
you argue that:

By that logic I guess that one could also argue that some one who only wants to sellll is too stupid to realize that they could trade and then turn around and cell that item for cash...
you can call it what you like but you know where I stand.

Cash will buy anything.... so I dont get your point.

if you cant find something in a gunstore to re invest that cash into that you have want.... you simply need to go to a better gunstore

image.jpeg

By the way biker. I applaud that feedback score. It seems everytime i see it it goes up another hundred!

He has Hillary Clinton taking care of that for him. LOL[/QUOTE]im not askimg any questions. I dont want to get whacked by H administration

I should add that more than once I did a three way trade where I went and bought what someone wanted and traded it to them and got what I wanted for less than I was willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom