• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For you Golfers out there. My new Ping G30 driver has turbulators. /Snicker

I try but I am not very good at it. Back in the day I could knock it a mile but here lately I spend more time looking for my balls in the rough than I do hitting it for any real distance. You should give it a try. All the cool kids are doing it. ;)
I'm left handed hitter and I can hook and slice with the best.Played once on a Par 3 course,they refunded my money and asked me not to come back.

I try but I am not very good at it. Back in the day I could knock it a mile but here lately I spend more time looking for my balls in the rough than I do hitting it for any real distance. You should give it a try. All the cool kids are doing it. ;)
Finding your balls is easier when you get rid of some belly.

Nice. Those are pricey. I was looking at those as well but this is the only club I found that claims help with a slice.
I got the G400 SF last year when they came out for the exact same reason. Only time I have paid retail for a golf club. It is working! A year later and I am hitting straight drives most of the time, and straighter is longer. I dont know if I buy into the turbolator stuff or not, but my buddy hits the same driver you do and its worked for him as well!

I got the G400 SF last year when they came out for the exact same reason. Only time I have paid retail for a golf club. It is working! A year later and I am hitting straight drives most of the time, and straighter is longer. I dont know if I buy into the turbolator stuff or not, but my buddy hits the same driver you do and its worked for him as well!
Ah so they make that model in SF as well. I didn't know that.

If you trim that **** you'll find them more easily.

I hear it makes your driver look bigger, too.

I got set up with a G400 Max a few weeks ago and like it so much I went and ordered a set of irons with a similar feel today. My old irons feel like I'm swinging a telephone poll after hitting that G400 Max.

Back
Top Bottom