• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For you Golfers out there. My new Ping G30 driver has turbulators. /Snicker

I wanted a set of I200s but they were out of my price range right now.People are saying an extra 15-20 yards on a 5 iron with the i200s.

I wanted a set of I200s but they were out of my price range right now.People are saying an extra 15-20 yards on a 5 iron with the i200s.

that's awesome. I could venture even further into the woods to not find my ball. I used to play golf with my papaw but haven't really done it much recently except for top golf. My middle son wants to join the high school team so i guess I'll be picking it back up some again

that's awesome. I could venture even further into the woods to not find my ball. I used to play golf with my papaw but haven't really done it much recently except for top golf. My middle son wants to join the high school team so i guess I'll be picking it back up some again
Play on a course that doesn't have a lot in the way of woods. ;) Then you can just play the next fairway over. ;)

Your best bet is to not have any thoughts about what specific clubs you want. Let them hook you up with what works best for you. There were two different clubs that were very close in performance for me. The guy told me to get the set that cost $300 less. :shocked: I didn't know how much each cost before he said that. I had just given him a price range at the beginning. Good man looking out for my wallet like that.

He also saved me more by telling me not to get the 3 or 4 irons because they would overlap with the fairway woods I already have.

Your best bet is to not have any thoughts about what specific clubs you want. Let them hook you up with what works best for you. There were two different clubs that were very close in performance for me. The guy told me to get the set that cost $300 less. :shocked: I didn't know how much each cost before he said that. I had just given him a price range at the beginning. Good man looking out for my wallet like that.

He also saved me more by telling me not to get the 3 or 4 irons because they would overlap with the fairway woods I already have.
I will have to do that at a later date. I have already got my driver and my irons will be here tomorrow. Maybe I can find a good pro shop for next time.

Back
Top Bottom