• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For your tactical flashlights-C123 batteries, good price at Lowes!!!

h34choctaw

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
118   0
Reaction score
I found Surefire brand C123 batteries for $4.97 with 2 batteries per package. Compare that to $9-12 for the other brands elsewhere and have found mostly positive reviews on the Surefire brand. Oh-yeah, this was at Lowes and was their normal everyday price.

I get mine off of ebay. Panasonics are the same as surefire.
Can they be found cheaper on ebay than 24 bucks for 12 with free shipping? Serious question. I can get them for .50 each if I order them from Chins, but they take three months to get here and they don't last as long.

Can they be found cheaper on ebay than 24 bucks for 12 with free shipping? Serious question. I can get them for .50 each if I order them from Chins, but they take three months to get here and they don't last as long.

I paid less than $2/ battery shipped, and had them in my hand in 2 days. I use the **** out of one of my lights, and they last super long. I won't buy anything from china. F them.

I'm with NWShaprshooter, I buy dang near everything off Amazon anymore. I have an Amazon Prime account so I can get most things with 2-day shipping for free. If I need it faster I can get overnight for $3.99. As he said they've got Surefire for $24.25 for a box of 12.

$4.97/2 is a great price for a retail store if I gotta have them today.

Back
Top Bottom