• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Force Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.memecreator.org_static_images_templates_177479.jpg

Why not just covertly wipe them out from behind the moderators side like it has always been done?
:yield:

I made this HILARIOUS (in my not so humble opinion) picture of our new tic tac board option for viewing ads (Which i LOVE) for @Nonliberal it only lasted a lil while, took me days (or minutes) to create.
It got pulled and I can only assume, sold to some Arab prince for millions of dollars... Do you think I saw one penny of it? Nope!
It was nine pictures in a tic tac toe formation and not a one of them was a
(I'm gonna talk in code now, cause Mods can't read code)
Dog Igloo Log Dog Octopus You should have seen it, but you can't, cause it has been Force Ignored :becky:

I made this HILARIOUS (in my not so humble opinion) picture of our new tic tac board option for viewing ads (Which i LOVE) for @Nonliberal it only lasted a lil while, took me days (or minutes) to create.
It got pulled and I can only assume, sold to some Arab prince for millions of dollars... Do you think I saw one penny of it? Nope!
It was nine pictures in a tic tac toe formation and not a one of them was a
(I'm gonna talk in code now, cause Mods can't read code)
Dog Igloo Log Dog Octopus You should have seen it, but you can't, cause it has been Force Ignored :becky:

You are gonna get slapped any minute

I'm not scared. They can put me under the lights and grill me...
I have this picture of my dog, at my keyboard with ODT on the screen, it's him, he used to eat my homework now he hacks into ODT...
It ALMOST worked, one time...
www.msmcclure.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_11_118700__UNOPT__sa72d1aaf22f63d34e15bc52feacbf9657.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom