• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fords custom gun refinishing A+++

If your looking for a good company to do a nice shiny bluing then Fords is where you want to go!

I have an Ingram m10 (Mac-10) that is pending . It is a rare police model. Oddly enough they blued them which is not something you typically see on a Mac-10.

To preserve the original parts I strip the whole gun down to the bare receiver and shoot it with cheap aftermarket parts . I chose Fords as their "master blue" looked like the closest match to the gun and I sent them an aftermarket upper .

I received the upper back and all I could say is "wow" . They did a fantastic job and the turn around time was fast ! If you have an old smith and Wesson or just any gun that would look great with a nice blued finish then look no further than Fords .

View attachment 1288718
View attachment 1288717
View attachment 1288716
View attachment 1288715

Fords impressed me so much that once the machine gun is approved ... I'll be stripping it down and having the whole Mac in master blue. Give it the shine it deserves!

Original finish (it's blued but done very poorly which is to be expected from a firearm designed for combat in a phone booth) :

View attachment 1288714
"Combat in a phone booth." LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom