• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Air Marshals?

We played dirty. There would have been an atomic wedgie or a thump to the sack as a finishing move.
No doubt! I was punched and kicked in the sack so many times as a kid it's a miracle my parts actually worked when I got old enough to use them.
:pound:

Kids these days wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes with us back then.

Oh yea and when we hog tied someone they were resisting and crying, lol.
lmao... similar. I like how Wikihow says to get "consent" from the person.

My favorite was when we tied the neighbor kid up to a tire swing and twisted it up real tight... then let go. He spun pretty fast for a solid minute.... don't think he ever fully recovered from that.:der:

Jeez, not one person knew how to hogtie someone?
Can't believe that's a lost art.
Practice on your brothers and friends, that's what we did.:becky:

HAHA my pinky toe is broke and bent over my foot still to this day from a few of my buddies. We were all drinking and hogtieing each other to see who could escape. Ripped my pinky slap over my foot and I never told my parents about because of how it happen. I was 16 and doing things I obviously shouldnt had been doing, so I just limped around for a few weeks until the pain went away. It still looks like I am missing a toe when I have my socks on.

Hah! I remember Richard Marx and Daisy Fuentes. Wasn't a fan of his music, and she's hot.....or at least used to be.

Yep, if a foreign air carrier flies into the US airspace they have to have an Air Marshal program. Doesn't mean there will be one on every flight, but they have them.

I can tell ya right now, there were no Korean Air Marshals on that flight! Korean AM's are some bad mofo's, every one has an extensive hand-to-hand martial arts background.

I've met AM's from several different countries. Ones I met seemed like good folks......professional. The Taiwanese AM's I trained are some bad mofo's, too. One was the former Taiwanese national karate champion. He was very......capable. Funny thing was, they mimicked us to a T. Since I was the Lead Instructor, and I LOVE to cuss, they were all dropping F-bombs very quickly. I about fell over when I hear one of them, in a thick Jackie Chan accent, yell, "Don't you f*ckin move!". Great guys that can definitely handle their business.

I've met Air Marshals from Taiwan, Canada (they're RCMP guys with additional training), Czech Republic, South Africa, Israel, Germany, and GB.

Back
Top Bottom