• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

20190618_233023.jpg
Looks 1000 percent better.

No real issues other than I grabbed the front wheel when I was sliding out from under the car, spun the wheel and the spokes pulled my finger between the wheel and the brake caliper. No blood but it's stuck in a gnarly shape. Might go to the dr tomorrow and see what I screwed up. Loudest crunch I've never heard on any of my body parts. Ugh.

20190618_233425.jpg

Looks 1000 percent better.

No real issues other than I grabbed the front wheel when I was sliding out from under the car, spun the wheel and the spokes pulled my finger between the wheel and the brake caliper. No blood but it's stuck in a gnarly shape. Might go to the dr tomorrow and see what I screwed up. Loudest crunch I've never heard on any of my body parts. Ugh.

View attachment 2165075
Damn Q!!!

View attachment 2165076 Looks 1000 percent better.

View attachment 2165075
OMG I can't stop laughing. "Deformity?" LOL! That looks painful. You definitely want to have a doc look at that.

Back
Top Bottom