• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

image.jpeg

Soon to be 5.56 underfolder, Bulgarian 74' parts kit, Akbuilder 5.56 barrel, Nodak uf receiver. Waiting on Polish underfolder assembly due tomorrow. I'm excited about building this, kind of a one off thing.
image.jpeg

Bulgarian 74' parts kit for my sbr build, it's getting lonely waiting on the stamp...

Pics to follow of the m72 rpk kit coming today if Fedex comes thru.

Stang that's a gnarly finger you got going on. Hopefully it won't require surgery.

Hope it heals up real good soon stang!

Reminds me of the time I was taking some pictures during a high school football game. As I was watching the action through my camera lens, I saw the QB get tackled hard. When he came up from the pile his middle finger was bent completely over to the back of his wrist, blood and stuff coming out everywhere. I don't remember what happened to him or if/how it healed, but I bet that finger never worked quite the same. Yours didn't look near as bad though!

Thanks man! That sounds rough! My friend in high school bent 4 back like that, no blood though!

1. Love the Wudee Bulgy build.. can't wait to see that beauty come together!
2. Wishing Stang a good finger recovery. Been there, done that, the body is resilient..
3. Here is my dislocated finger war story. I played collegiate VB for UCLA in the 90's. During practice I go to block a ball and it dislocates my left ring finger. It slides out of socket and is shorter than my pinkie finger. I turn to my 6'5", 240lb Somoan Asst coach and ask him to pull it. He turns sheet white and mumbles "go to the trainer"... I reset it and it was just splinted for a while. Just buddy taped the rest of my career.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read in another thread that the MAK-90 is the AK used and endorsed by SEALs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have thought pistol grips, threaded barrels, and bayonets are for PHAGS!!!!! Better buy em up before the boys at Little Creek finish acquiring them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K
stalin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom