• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read in another thread that the MAK-90 is the AK used and endorsed by SEALs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have thought pistol grips, threaded barrels, and bayonets are for PHAGS!!!!! Better buy em up before the boys at Little Creek finish acquiring them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K
View attachment 2165507
Did you read his AKFiles link lol. Guess he didn’t make it far down that page before copy and paste

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read in another thread that the MAK-90 is the AK used and endorsed by SEALs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have thought pistol grips, threaded barrels, and bayonets are for PHAGS!!!!! Better buy em up before the boys at Little Creek finish acquiring them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K
View attachment 2165507

That thread went sideways quick, lol.

MITM tankers.....
The kalash club giveth but it also taketh away. Last summer I had 15-18, at least 5 of those 3 cell pouches filled full. But I traded or sold about 9-10 MITM tankers to the knuckle heads in this thread...
JDS556762 JDS556762 either traded or shot the **** out of the 2 I traded him....

image.jpeg

Just delivered, cosmoline covered rpk goodness. Numbers matching M72. You gotta love the smell when you cut that plastic bag open...

Also got a 5.45 annular cutter for the sbr barrel project from CnC Warrior. Tool time fellas!

View attachment 2165512
Just delivered, cosmoline covered rpk goodness. Numbers matching M72. You gotta love the smell when you cut that plastic bag open...

Also got a 5.45 annular cutter for the sbr barrel project from CnC Warrior. Tool time fellas!

I’m so jelly....it’ll probably be after your anniversary vacation before I can get down there...
Damnations I want to put together this AK so bad...

Back
Top Bottom