• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Looks good! You're really making me kick myself for not following through with my build. I was set back by the cost and finding a builder so I parted it out.
It's gonna cost me that's for sure, and I traded my go to AR pistol for the kit because of the shape it's in. Seriously I can't take good enough pictures. Finally getting a receiver is giving me some "light" st the end of the tunnel.

Save up 250.00 more for my Barrel
Save up 50.00 or so for some small parts
(Need a damn optic rail now lol)
Save up 500.00 for the build

The build is being done professionally and the weapon will be blued. I'm gonna handle the wood refinish/ maybe just BLO because I enjoy wood work like that.

So I still need 750.00 in hand with 3 months to finish
Already have 500.00 invested

1250.00 to my door as a blued, Chrome lined, matching, built RPK ready to send the rain

It's gonna cost me that's for sure, and I traded my go to AR pistol for the kit because of the shape it's in. Seriously I can't take good enough pictures. Finally getting a receiver is giving me some "light" st the end of the tunnel.

The build is being done professionally and the weapon will be blued. I'm gonna handle the wood refinish/ maybe just BLO because I enjoy wood work like that.

1250.00 to my door as a blued, Chrome lined, matching, built RPK ready to send the rain
Worth it. I paid around that for my Yugo M70. All matching numbers, Milled receiver with correct zastava markings. She is a heavy beast but 100% what I wanted. It even has the original yugo barrel which was not easy to come by.
18893476_10209584005577145_49073871894887395_n.jpg

Worth it. I paid around that for my Yugo M70. All matching numbers, Milled receiver with correct zastava markings. She is a heavy beast but 100% what I wanted. It even has the original yugo barrel which was not easy to come by.
View attachment 1391405
Those barrels are gold!
Its 100% worth it. I just didn't have the means to do it. I got a kit From APEX and it had to be unissued. Cant wait to see it! Put a Yugo ZRAK Scope on it!
Oh man I'm gonna have to now! This kit came from Numrich so I got way lucky. They were rated from very used to unissued lol 0-10 and I got a 10. No cherry picking from factory, and the trader didn't cherry pick either. We gambled fair and for once (rare for me) I got jackpot!

I'll agree that it is a pretty clean kit.

20 ton press and a stop at https://robertforbus.com and you can de-mill it yourself.

Be warned, this type of stuff is bad for your pockets.
It is bad for the pockets . Yugos are my favorite and it appears to be the ops favorite as well. I have been fighting the urge to build a clone .

The clone I want to build is the Iraqi tabuk sniper . They built them to yugo specs . I’ve so lusted over this for years . This thread is killing me .

39DAF98D-ED50-4348-A145-EAD7F619F675.jpeg

Who is doing the bluing ? If you don’t have someone in mind I must recommend Fords . They did my Mac 10 upper and it came out insanely nice. I will be bluing something else very soon.
EDB1114F-513D-45A9-A05B-88C6D3330297.jpeg

Who is doing the bluing ? If you don’t have someone in mind I must recommend Fords . They did my Mac 10 upper and it came out insanely nice. I will be bluing something else very soon.
View attachment 1391834
Super sharp that's gorgeous. I'm a sucker for blueing. Two Rivers will be blueing mine

Back
Top Bottom