Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Forklift

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: There is a free forklift listed on Craigslist in Commerce:

Pictures:
00m0m_f5oDhwTmILqz_0ew09H_600x450.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These things when not working, to make it run is so expensive. We have one in our shop that is giving a super hard time to the real mechanics; they have tried so many time to fix. They can’t fix the damn thing. Luckily we have another two, but this bad one, seems that they will give it away as well.

These things when not workin, to make it run is so expensive. We have one in our shop that is giving a super hard time to the real mechanics; they have tried so many time to fix. They can’t fix the damn thing. Luckily we have another two, but this bad one, seems that they will give it away as well.
Remind them of the Redneck Mantra:
When all else fails, LS motor swap......

He guys, if anyone needs help with a forklift, give me a shout. I am a forklift mechanic and I’d be happy to give some quotes and do repairs. I mastered in Toyota forklifts and now work for a great company now! Our rates are better than most and we get the job done! Our parts prices definitely beat any of our competitors! Just offering solutions.

He guys, if anyone needs help with a forklift, give me a shout. I am a forklift mechanic and I’d be happy to give some quotes and do repairs. I mastered in Toyota forklifts and now work for a great company now! Our rates are better than most and we get the job done! Our parts prices definitely beat any of our competitors! Just offering solutions.
Hello Brother Man, long time no see.
I think I still have your number, I’ll ask our warehouse guy to give you a call.
Godspeed…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom