• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forlorn cold weather hunting clothing question.

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
What’s going on fellas. Is anybody out in the ODT land we’re beyond, used any products from forloh.com? Their stuff looks pretty legit.

If you have used any of their products, please comment below with what you’ve bought and used and how you like it.

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not but I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Now, you find true hot weather scentlock or actual breathable wet weather gear that is legit and I don't sweat my nuts off in while moving around with weight I'll sit up and take double notice.

I haven’t used it but I do hunt in Ohio when it is in the teens or below. I use older military jacket with liner and it is hard to beat. Being I am right outside of ft. Stewart it is easy to get. All of my Ohio buddies want me to get them one

Looking through their offerings I got pretty interested in their wet weather gear, pants with knee pads and base layers. Sub'd in case anyone has first hand experience that justifies the price tag.

For that price I’d by Sitka or Kryptek. I own plenty of both, and you can’t go wrong with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitka is great for scentlock stuff but 95% of the year it's just too darn hot for me. Certainly great for those 1 or 2 crappy days I get to go hunting though.

Sitka is great for scentlock stuff but 95% of the year it's just too darn hot for me. Certainly great for those 1 or 2 crappy days I get to go hunting though.

They have warm weather gear to. Look on their site. Both Kryptek and Sitka have temp ratings on their clothing.

They have warm weather gear to. Look on their site. Both Kryptek and Sitka have temp ratings on their clothing.

Even their warm weather stuff cooks me. Best I've found for warm weather is scentlocks aero/savanna line (if I'm remembering the names right). Sitka is good stuff for colder temps though.

Back
Top Bottom