Form 1 and engraving help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sierra117

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
I have a pistol that I want to form 1. Is there a shop that will help me fill out the form, and does engraving? I am willing to travel.

I have a pistol that I want to form 1. Is there a shop that will help me fill out the form, and does engraving? I am willing to travel.
I would say no, Silencershop would file your form 1 I'm pretty sure. But I don't think anyone wants to be liable for your form if it gets kicked back

I would say no, Silencershop would file your form 1 I'm pretty sure. But I don't think anyone wants to be liable for your form if it gets kicked back
no more form 1s on silencershop. you have to efile or paper file. silencershop WILL mail you sets of your fingerprint cards for $15 if you have them on file with them from a kiosk transaction.

no more form 1s on silencershop. you have to efile or paper file. silencershop WILL mail you sets of your fingerprint cards for $15 if you have them on file with them from a kiosk transaction.
Shows how behind the times I am I always do my form 4s myself. Honestly Youtube was my form 1 tutor in the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom