• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 1 application info needed

I know it can be confusing filling one out from what I read so I will probably get help for that. What kind on personal info is required and what other info needs to be divulged on the application? Not that I will have a problem but I read there is a 40% disapproval rate and I was wondering what special avenues I need to take and be aware of when filling it out?

Screenshot_20230118-183224_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just read that Form 1 firearms need to be engraved with owner and location info. This sounds ridiculous, but also somehow appropriate for government logic. Any advice on where to get this done? Trophy shops?

You talking about the picture?

Read something about this in another thread. What kind of dumbass would submit a pic with the brace still on....
It may be required for the free stamp. I don't know but I will in a few days. I'm form 1 filing a hk and will see how it goes both ways.

Nobody that has reported pics has filed a form 1 before.

It may be required for the free stamp. I don't know but I will in a few days. I'm form 1 filing a hk and will see how it goes both ways.

Nobody that has reported pics has filed a form 1 before.

The picture of the gun, yes. Not with the brace attached, and if it does need to have the brace then theres no way thats a crime.

Back
Top Bottom